Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dove's "Campaign for Real Beauty"



Dove Products Company is very smart. There motto is "campaign for real beauty". Their models are normal women, grandmothers, mothers, and women of all sizes. This is the way that all products should be advertised. I feel that their advertising is honest and refreshing. They appeal to everyone and their products are well-known, good products. Dove appeals to the customer by appealing to their emotions, their portrayal of women makes the customer feel comfortble with the company and its products. When I think of Dove products I feel relaxed and clean. I personally love all Dove products so I may be supporting their advertising alot. The advertising of the natural woman, is so great and something that I have hoped for along time. I wrote my opinion editorial on how the media should portray woman as they really should be, which is comfortable with themselves. Dove does just this in their advertising, and I thank them for it! Thank you Dove for helping out women across America!!

1 comment:

emi. said...

love dove. also love your recent changes (to the blog). good work.