Thursday, September 4, 2008

A New Beginning

So for an english assignment i need to make a blog. And I am actually really excited about this, I have been wanting to make one for awhile and this is a great start. I can tell you all about my wonderful adventures in Utah. I have a mixture of nervous and excited feelings. Classes are making me feel alittle overwhelmed, but i am happy to start fresh. The dorms are really fun!! I absolutely love being on my own (my body wouldnt agree). Although my roomate Allie and I are eating heathy and attempting to stay fit, my body and mind are begging for more sleep. The atmosphere here in Provo is polar opposite of my high school back home in the beautiful S.D., but in a good way it is different. It is refreshing to not have to explain your reasoning on a daily basis, (the married couples in my classes on the other hand, are going to be hard to get used too). I am having fun despite the fact that i dont have many friends, these posts will get more exciting when i have social activities to report, which of course would require people informing me of social events!

No comments: