This past week has been an adventurous one. Tuesday was my friend Paige's birthday, we went to shark's cove a local snorkeling spot, there are a few opportunities for cave diving here. The boys talked me into diving the "blue room". It was scary but pretty amazing. Thursday, Christie and Nicolette and I decided we wanted to go for a little bike ride, we ended up riding 20 miles. It was one of the prettiest bike rides I have ever experienced. Friday started with a morning surf session that ended with me having 8 jellyfish sting. EIGHT! I have been stung before but this was extremely painful, more than past encounters. After surfing a few of us went to the reservoir, it is this place that is like a giant slip in slide, it was a blast, after that I went to town with a few friends for Emma's birthday festivities, karaoke and sushi, it was entertaining and a blast. And Saturday was what students here call a Super Saturday. We woke up, made some waffles, all packed into Gideon's car and headed to the west side, here we went to the tide pools. When everyone told me we were going to the tide pools I was imagining something simple. These were amazing, we could actually swim in them and snorkel, it was awesome. We did have to scale a mountain to get to them which added to the adventure.
Simply put, life is blissful. Don't worry mom and dad I am getting my school work done in the mornings and evenings. My sister Elle got in today. She is visiting me for 8 days and I could not be happier about it!!
 |
| sharks cove |
 |
| sharks cove |
 |
| this is a picture I stole online of the blue room it was sweet |
 |
| our 20 mile bike ride found us at ted's bakery (with Nicolette) |
 |
| Ted's Bakery |
 |
| going to the tide pools (my roommate Senecca) |
 |
| tide pools |
 |
| scaling the mountain to get there |
No comments:
Post a Comment