


I have the best family in the world. I have two older sisters, Brooke and Elle, they are really cool. Brooke just got married to my new brother-in-law, Trent, this summer. They are so cute together. I have a younger brother, Ty, he is a freshman in high school. I miss him so much, he is hilarious. One example, we have never had a pet in my family and my brother has always wanted one. Well to replace me when I left for college my parents got a bunny (haha) and my brother takes it for walks on a leash!! He is compensating for never having a pet. I thought that idea is really funny. My parents are wonderful people. My mom's name is Melanie, and my dad's John. My dad is really cool, he races in SCORE races, the off road races like the Baja 1000. My mom is a wondeful mom who really cares about everyone. I love them and they are the best!!
1 comment:
this post is hilarious. i love ty and the bunny. also i love your family. they are a great example.
Post a Comment