Sunday, September 21, 2008
The Election
I feel that Sarah Palin is being unfairly judged. Honestly I have not been following the elections as closely as I should being a new voter. I just dont have much time, and not having a tv for the news makes things tricky. Sarah Palin's family life should not be involved in the elections. I feel that this is a personal issue that is her families, not America's. Every family has problems whether it is a young pregnant daughter or something smaller. Parents should not be judged for their childrens mistakes. Every person needs to make their own mistakes to learn from them, and it is not the parents faults. I have known parents who are trying their hardest to keep their children on the right path and it just doesnt work out. The problems that Sarah Palin is having in her personal life should not affect the way people vote. It should be about what is best for America,not how her family runs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment