Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tag Game.... thanks Ahlin

So Ahlin tagged me, and since she turned my frown upside down last week I am going to go along with it.
6 random things:
1. I am a little kid at heart. I love building sand castles at the beach while all of my "mature" friends lay out. I love high school musical!! (I know every song from the first 2 movies) I still love playing dress up, hide and seek, and all those other games from when we were young.
2. I love buffets. (Very random I know) I get so excited trying out everything, just because I can. Although since living in the dorms my love has gone down just alittle.
3. I LOVE babies. Enough said..
4. I am obsessed with decorating. Whether it is my room, a birthday party, Christmas, or anything I have a blast decorating things.
5. Right now I am mad at Chase. This week I have been sick and Jenny, Michael and Chase brought me to the health center.. because my mom told me too go.... and on the way Chase says he wants medicine and asks what his symptoms should be. Well I go to talk to the doctor, and she tells me I have a cold and nothing will help me, while Chase goes in with a different doctor and comes out with a prescription and a note that excuses him from classses and exams. AGHHH haha how did this happen!!!
6. And finally.... I have a weakness of trusting everyone, which recently back fired in my face but that is a different story.

8 shows I love to watch:
Gossip Girl (my new addiction.. sorry to anyone who i used to make fun of for watching this I now understand)
90210 ( Discovered it from my lack of tv in the dorms and it being on the cw home page right next to gossip girl)
The Hills
Ellen
House
The Office
Full House (I own like 3 seasons)
Project Runway

8 favorite restaurants:
Souplantation
Juanitas
Pei Wei
CPK
Juice Stop (not really a restaurant but whatever)
Jake's
Panera Bread (i miss it SOO much)
Sammy's

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. roadtrip home from the howl
2. woke up on the hard ground without blanket or pillow after falling off the love sack
3. surprised jess for her bday!!
4. ate at a tiny bakery in logan
5. watched planet earth
6. partied it up at utah state
7. helped to bail someone i didnt know out of jail (not a joke)
8. danced with a black guy

8 things I am looking forward too:
1. Going home for Thanksgiving
2. Christmas in Costa Rica
3. Seeing my family
4. Feeling confident enougth to pick a major
5. Never having to take a science class again
6. Having my own home to decorate
7. Having babies
8. Falling in Love

One word response:
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging on my desk.... due to water damage it needs to be charged any spare min i have.
2. Where is your significant other? not sure
3. Your hair color? Blond
4. Your Mother? The best
5. Your Father? Daring, brave, strong, loving, funny
6. Your favorite thing? family/cousins, friends
7. Your dream last night? Not sure.. I took NyQuil because I am sick so I slept like a dead log.
8. Your dream/goal? I hope to travel the world and help as many people as I can, also have a happy big family.
9. The room your in? My dorm
10. Your hobby? beach, riding my bike, making people smile (cheesy but true)
11. Your fear? right now... not passing physical science.. normally sting rays and getting kidnapped
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy, well traveled, and settled.
13.Where were you last night? at Spark for jess's bday even though i should have been in bed getting heathy
14. What your not? sometimes self disciplined
15. One of your wish list items? having a big family
16. Where you grew up? San Diego
17. The last thing you did? Tried doing some homework
18. What are you wearing? A shirt and leggings
19. Your tv? non existent
20. Your pet? I wish
21. Your computer? pink
22. Your mood? stressed.. bofm test this week
23. Missing someone? my sister, my brother, my parents, and JOHANNA
24. Your car? in San Diego :( forever
25. Something your not wearing? makeup... i just woke up from a nap.. and im sick
26. Favorote store? Forever 21
27. Your summer? alot of work
28. Favorite color? pink, and yellow
29. Love someone? friends
30. When is the last time you laughed? 10 seconds ago
31. When is the last time you cryed? today..... missing my friend Brooke Hanson

Well that was alot. Thanks Ahlin for tagging me!! I actually learned stuff about myself!

1 comment:

ahlin said...

haha i love it! i feel so special i'm mentioned :D i'm glad you did it. p.s. we need to hang out!!!!