Sunday, October 19, 2008

Political Comercials

The presidential comercials have always bugged me. I am taking a poli sci class on current events, and last week we talked about the effects of these comercials. We discussed the way they advertise. If a candidate is being bashed the comercial is usually black and white and there is dark music and an angry voice listing all the faults, or mistakes of this certain running mate. If it is endorsing a candidate the colors are bright and the music is patriotic or light and happy. These comercials can be effective, I have felt scared by the negative comercials and have felt emotions that go along with the positive campaining also. This type of adverrtising is dirty but appeals to who ever is the audience, bringing their points to the table. The negative part of this is that I dont know what to believe and sometimes it can confuse me.

No comments: