Sunday, September 21, 2008
My Big Decision
So this week I finally figured out what i want to do with my life. I decided that I want to be a social worker. I have always enjoyed helping my friends with their problems, and people have always seemed to be drawn to me, sharing their feelings about things and asking for my advice. I really want to work in a teenage correctional facility maybe as a counselor of some sort. I have alot of experience with troubled teens, seeing as about half my high school friends were "troubled". I feel that this occupation will be rewarding. I love to help others lift themselves and in the process I am always feeling better myself. So I decided that I want to major in social work. The only problem is there is no longer the social work major at BYU. So I need to figure that out. Until I do I am just going to fulfill my GEs and wait it out. I am very excited for my future, and feel much more at peace then before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
totally don't need the social work major, you probably already know this by now. social science background is helpful.
Post a Comment